Station 76 Community Room
The Station 76 Community Room is the newest facility in the line-up of indoor meeting spaces available to rent through Noblesville Parks. A perfect location for small business meetings (i.e., homeowners associations), training sessions or even a child's birthday party, conveniently includes a sink and counter top.
Fees include the set up and tear down of the tables and chairs by our staff. The space can accommodate up to 75 seated but parking is limited to about 25 spaces so renters must carpool.
Payment is required at the time of reservation.
The Community Room may be reserved for a minimum of 2 hours between the hours of 10 am and 9 pm at the following rates:
|2-Hour Rental (Peak)||$100||$150|
|2-Hour Rental (Off Peak)||$80||$130|
|Additional Hour||$50 ($40) / hr||$75 ($65) / hr|
All rentals require a $200 refundable facility deposit.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this location.
- All deposits are refundable contingent upon the contracted rules of use.
- If you are a 501c3 Not-for-Profit please contact us at 317-776-6350 for pricing.
- A Noblesville Resident, as defined for these purposes, is one who lives or owns property within the Corporate City Limits of Noblesville. Companies, churches, lodges, and other organizations will have residency determined by the address of the organization, not the address of the individual making the reservation.
- Sales tax will be applied to all base rates and hourly rates.
A cancellation made more than 60 days prior to your event is fully refundable or may be rescheduled for up to one year to date from your original rental date based on availability.
Cancellations made 30 to 60 days prior to your event will be fully refunded, less the facility deposit.
Cancellations made 29 days up to the day prior to your event will not be refunded.