Preschool Camp at The Forest Park Lodge (Ages 3-5) - FULL
Registration is now open for Summer Preschool Camp at The Forest Park Lodge! Join the recreation staff for games, crafts, activities, laughter, and friendship. Campers should bring a water bottle and two snacks, wear gym shoes and dress for the weather.
For more information or to register, call the Parks’ Office at 317-776-6350 or register online.
Full Week: $115 Residents ($132 Non-residents) | 9 am - 2 pm
The 2021 Preschool Camp schedule includes:
- June 7-11: Color Explosion - FULL, waitlist available
- June 14-18: Summer Safari - FULL, waitlist available
- June 21-25: Happily Ever After - FULL, waitlist available
- June 28-July 2: Down on the Farm - FULL, waitlist available
- July 6-9 (Pro-rated): Wacky Water World - FULL, waitlist available
- July 12-16: Transportation Station - FULL, waitlist available
- July 19-23: Dinosaur Exploration - FULL, waitlist available
- July 26-30: Beach Bums - FULL, waitlist available
As always, Noble Kids Camp remains committed to maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment for our staff and campers. In partnership with the American Camping Association (ACA), we are closely monitoring information about COVID-19 and are actively discussing the latest updates from the CDC.
We are planning on providing our campers with a much-needed, fun-filled camp experience. The City of Noblesville follows CDC Guidance and will continue monitoring for any changes that could impact camp going forward.
These are just a few of the precautions we are taking to ensure your camper has a safe summer with us.
· No Contact Drop-off/Pick-up Procedures
· Daily Symptom Checks and Temperature Screenings for Staff and Campers
· Maintaining a 1:10 Ratio of Counselors to Campers
· Implementing an activity schedule to Keep Campers Socially Distant All Day
· Increased Handwashing and Sanitization Policies for Campers and Staff
· Increased Equipment and Facility Sanitization Policies
· Limiting Camper Exposure by Keeping the Same Small Groups of Campers and Counselors the Entire Week *Applies to Regular Camp Hours Only, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Social distancing practices will be in place for all attendees. Per CDC Guidelines, masks will be encouraged, but not required while campers are indoors. Parents my choose to send their child(ren) to camp with a mask to wear, but that choice will remain up to the parents/guardians. If Hamilton County decides to re-enforce a mask policy, masks may become required for both campers and unvaccinated staff. That will be communicated to parents/guardians by email, if a mask mandate is put into effect in Hamilton County.