Extended Camp enrollment is now open! The Parks Department is available to help provide fun activities for kids who aren’t returning to in-person school just yet. Extended Day Camp for grades K-5 will take place at Forest Park and will extend the summer fun and include games, crafts, activities, and e-learning time. Flexible weekly or daily rates, along with before and after care, are available. For information or to register, call the Parks’ Office at 317-776-6350 or register online.
As always, Noble Kids Camp remains committed to maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment for our staff and campers. In partnership with the American Camping Association (ACA), we are closely monitoring information about COVID-19 and are actively discussing the latest updates from the CDC.
At this time, we are planning on providing our campers with a much-needed, fun-filled camp experience. The City of Noblesville follows the Governor’s Back on Track plan and will continue monitoring for any changes that could impact camp going forward.
These are just a few of the precautions we are taking to ensure your camper has a safe time with us.
· No Contact Drop-off/Pick-up Procedures
· Daily Symptom Checks for Staff and Campers
· Maintaining a 1:10 Ratio of Counselors to Campers
· Implementing a New Zone Rotation Schedule to Keep Campers Socially Distant All Day
· Increased Handwashing and Sanitization Policies for Campers and Staff
· Increased Equipment and Facility Sanitization Policies
· Limiting Camper Exposure by Keeping the Same Small Groups of Campers and Counselors the Entire Week *Applies to Regular Camp Hours Only, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Per Governor Holcomb’s statewide mask mandate, masks are required (for ages 8 and older) in indoor public spaces or in outside public spaces when it is not possible to socially distance. Masks are strongly recommended for ages 2-7.
If a camper chooses to be withdrawn from weeks they are signed up for camp, the following refunds will be processed:
- 4 or more weeks notice a full refund will be granted.
- 2-4 weeks notice a 50% refund will be granted.
- Less than 2 weeks notice no refund will be granted
The refund may be returned to the customer by a credit on their household account, valid through December 31st of the current year, or by check in the mail (Arrives within 45 days).