- Shelters at Dillon Park
Shelters at Dillon Park
There are two open side shelters at the Dr. James A. Dillon park, one of which is available to reserve. Each shelter comes with a grill, picnic tables, and electricity. Both shelters have easy access to restrooms and water.
List of Shelters
View shelter facilities pages for information on specific reservation fees:
- Shelter rentals are day rentals allowing the renter access to the shelter from, 8 am to 11 pm, for the reserved day.
- If alcohol is provided by the renter, he/she must obtain host liquor liability insurance naming Noblesville Parks and Recreation as additional insured, a Temporary Beer and Wine Permit and licensed bartender must be on-site. If a caterer is providing alcohol, a copy of their liquor license, proof of insurance and temporary permit is required. (No kegs allowed)
- If you are a registered 501c3, please call 317-776-6350 for pricing.
- A Noblesville Resident, as defined for these purposes, is one who lives or owns property within the City of Noblesville limits. Companies, churches, lodges, and other organizations will have residency determined by the address of the organization, not the address of the individual making the reservation.
- Sales tax will be applied to all shelter rentals.
A cancellation made more than 60 days prior to your event is fully refundable or may be rescheduled for up to one year to date from your original rental date based on availability.
Cancellations made 30 to 60 days prior to your event will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations made 29 days up to the day prior to your event will not be refunded.