- Picnic Areas at Forest Park
Picnic Areas at Forest Park
Picnic Areas may be reserved in one of 6 designated locations at Forest Park and include a charcoal grill. Tables are about 6 feet by 2.5 feet and will seat approximately 6 adults or 8 children.
One picnic area per family can be rented at a time. All picnic areas come with 6 tables and a grill. To check availability or make a reservation, please call the Parks' Office at 317-776-6350 or reserve online.
- Residents: $30 per area
- Non-Residents: $35 per area
- Picnic rentals are day rentals allowing the renter access to the shelter during park hours, 8 am to 11 pm, for the reserved day.
- If alcohol is provided by the renter, renter must obtain host liquor liability insurance naming Noblesville Parks & Recreation as additional insured, a Temporary Beer and Wine Permit and licensed bartender must be on-site. If a caterer is providing alcohol, a copy of their liquor license, proof of insurance and temporary permit is required.
- If you are a registered 501c3, please call 317-776-6350 for pricing.
- A Noblesville Resident, as defined for these purposes, is one who lives or owns property within the City of Noblesville limits. Companies, churches, lodges, and other organizations will have residency determined by the address of the organization, not the address of the individual making the reservation.
- Sales tax will be applied to all picnic area rentals.
A cancellation made more than 60 days prior to your event is fully refundable or may be rescheduled for up to one year to date from your original rental date based on availability.
Cancellations made 30 to 60 days prior to your event will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations made 29 days up to the day prior to your event will not be refunded.